Overlooking the Vltava River, the Hilton Prague hotel offers accommodation in modernly furnished rooms. Each room has wireless Internet access, air-conditioning, in-room Movie Channel, roll-in shower, adjustable thermostat, 25-inch cable TV, work desk with adjustable lamp, minibar, tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, safe and electronic smoke detectors.
At your disposal there are also several executive rooms and suites, including presidantial suites used by president Barack Obama during his visit to Prague.
Whether you are relaxing with friends or still on business over dinner or drinks, the Hilton Prague's restaurants and cocktail lounge offer an appropriate ambiance for every occasion.
Cloud 9 Sky Bar & Lounge is the first true sky bar in the Czech Republic. Located on the rooftop of the hotel the bar offers breathtaking view over the buzzing city centre.
CzecHouse Grill & Rotisserie features contemporary European cuisine as well as Czech specialities.
Café Bistro is a favourite place for light lunch and sunset dinners as the extensive international menu serves something for every craving with an emphasis on healthy diet.
Atrium Restaurant offers lavish all-you-can-eat breakfasts. Large selection of local and international beers is prepared in Zest Bar.
Price includes Transport from the Airport / Train Station.
* Wedding organisation
* Free breakfasts for children up to 120 cm
* Conference&meeting facilities
* On-site parking (750 CZK/day; on request)
* Babysitting service
* Bebetel Baby Monitoring System
* Exchange office
* Fitness and recreation services (fitness centre, pool, sauna, etc.)
* Pets friendly
* The Hilton Prague Hotel was awarded as the:
- Best Business Hotel in Eastern Europe for four consecutive years, Business Traveller Awards 2013
- Best Business Hotel in the Czech Republic for four consecutive years, Business Destinations Travel Awards 2013
- Best Business Hotel in the Czech Republic, World Travel Awards 2013
- Best Hotel in the Czech Republic for six consecutive years, TTG Travel Awards 2013
HOW TO GET THERE
by subway (yellow Metro line 'B' or red Metro line 'C') to the "Florenc" station
Tauromaquia Works of the greatest painters and artists, such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Fransisco Goya, Emil Filla and others can be seen in the exhibition halls of the Municipal House until April 2012. More
Coldplay Worldwide know rock-pop band with introspective lyrics will be perfoming in the Czech Republic September 2012. More