Prague is an amazing city with a rich history, a pulsating present, and a bright future. Whether you have already come to our city for busines reasons, with the intention of discovering local noteworthy landmarks, or because of other cultural or social interests, we trust that you will find the necessary atmosphere and comfort for rest and relaxation in our hotel.
* A modern fully air-conditioned hotel restaurants with a capacity of 130 places
* Bureau de change services
* Daytrip reservations as well as sightseeing tours through the historical center of Prague
* Laundry service for hotel guests
* Lending of hairdryers and clothes irons at hotel reception.
* Wi-Fi connection
* Business Corner
* An undergorund garage with a capacity of 25 places as well as 15 parking places in the hotel courtyard
HOW TO GET THERE
by subway (yellow Metro line 'B') to the "Křižíkova" station
Tauromaquia Works of the greatest painters and artists, such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Fransisco Goya, Emil Filla and others can be seen in the exhibition halls of the Municipal House until April 2012. More
Coldplay Worldwide know rock-pop band with introspective lyrics will be perfoming in the Czech Republic September 2012. More