The finest boutique hotel in the Golden City of Prague with the most luxurious suites in Prague offers to its guests accommodation in individually designed rooms and suites. Stay in one of the suites with originally painted fresco ceilings from famous painter Ludek Marold with balcony or a fireplace and you will feel like a king.
After a tiring day full of shopping, sightseeing or business meeting enjoy a suave relaxation in the luxury Pure Spa, which offers a wide range of facial and body treatments, such as a pampering body massage, soothing neck, shoulder and head massage or visit the health club with fitness centre, sauna, steam bathr, whirlpool or aroma shower.
* Pure Spa - brand new luxury spa using Ligne St. Barth products
* Lobby bar and library open 24-hours a day
* Private dining
* Exclusive meeting facilities
* Health club - free use of fitness, sauna, steam bath, aroma showers and whirlpool
* Complimentary minibar and coffee + tea service in the room
* Parking on-site
* Leaders Club Gold Award 2005 and Leaders Club Guest Recognition Award 2004; TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Award 2008
HOW TO GET THERE
by subway (Metro green line 'A' or red line 'C' line) to the "Náměstí míru" or "I. P. Pavlova" station
by tram (line 6 or 11) to the "Bělehradská" stop or the "Nuselské schody" stop
Tauromaquia Works of the greatest painters and artists, such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Fransisco Goya, Emil Filla and others can be seen in the exhibition halls of the Municipal House until April 2012. More
Coldplay Worldwide know rock-pop band with introspective lyrics will be perfoming in the Czech Republic September 2012. More