Hilton Prague Old Town hotel is located in the heart of Prague. Only 30 minutes from the Airport and within walking distance of attractions like Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square or Prague Castle. It is well-placed for business and leisure.
Rooms are decorated in cool calm tones and offer pleasant views from large windows. Each room is fully air-conditioned and equipped with LCD Flat Panel TV, adjustable theromostat, high-speed Internet access, telephone and coffee/team making facilities.
Zinc Lounge & Bar serves coffee or snack with Asian flavours along with an extensive variety of cocktail list.
Zinc Restaurant offers modern and innovation European cuisine with traditional methods of cooking.
Price includes Transport from the Airport / Train Station.
V Celnici 7
110 00 Prague 1
* Foreign currency exchange
* Room service
* Shoe shine stand
* Baggage storage
* Fitness centre, pool
* Pet friendly
* Meeting facilities
* Hilton Prague Old Town’s awards:
- Hilton Hotels in Prague were recognized as Top Responsible Hotel & Restaurant in the Czech Republic 2013 by Business for the Community Platform
- One of the Top 35 Hotels in Central Europe, 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards
- One of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Czech Republic, 2013 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards
One of the Top 25 Luxury Hotels in the Czech Republic, 2014 Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards
HOW TO GET THERE
by subway (yellow Metro line 'B') to the "Náměstí republiky" station
Tauromaquia Works of the greatest painters and artists, such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Fransisco Goya, Emil Filla and others can be seen in the exhibition halls of the Municipal House until April 2012. More
Coldplay Worldwide know rock-pop band with introspective lyrics will be perfoming in the Czech Republic September 2012. More