Our hotel is just a few minutes ride from the city centre located nearby the national monument on the Vítkov hill. Originally a residential house, the building was reconstructed into a three- star hotel in 1993.
We offer 27 spacious newly renovated double-bed guestrooms and one suite. All rooms have their own facilities. Accessories such as a hairdryer, satellite TV, minibar and a telephone can be found in every room. Laundry service is available at an extra charge in the hotel’s own laundry. An extra bed can be provided on customer’s request.
All guests are invited to our restaurant. It offers an exciting range of hot and cold cuisine served in a pleasant environment with an open view of the connected conservatory. Buffet breakfast, which is included in the price of your stay, is also served here.
• a snack bar, sauna and private underground parking provide our guests with the best comfort.
• the reception is open 24 hours to assit you and look after your every need.
• internet and Fax connection as well as foreign exchange and safe box are also available at the reception. Small gifts and souvenirs are also on sale here.
• as to your wish we arrange tickets to all kinds of cultural events as well as sightseeing tours around Prague and other additional services to your best satisfaction.
• the hotel staff help to create welcoming atmosphere with friendly and hospitable service and look forward to making your stay in the Hejtman hotel worth while.
Tauromaquia Works of the greatest painters and artists, such as Pablo Picasso, Salvador Dali, Fransisco Goya, Emil Filla and others can be seen in the exhibition halls of the Municipal House until April 2012. More
Coldplay Worldwide know rock-pop band with introspective lyrics will be perfoming in the Czech Republic September 2012. More